Thursday, March 7, 2013

Sorry....

I got caught up in the tutu-rific birthday mission.  And just to make it easier this is my status on FB, so we all understand what I'm up to.... : )





Shana
Dear Mother I just out sewn you... and who has barely ever sewn.... or hasn't done it in like a decade... just wanted to share that.... and Once I get my laptop back, you ppl won't believe my AWESOMENESS!!!!! AND NO I'm not full of myself I just know they're that damn good! :P I'll give ya a hint, NO PATTERN, Disney princess..... yeah.... tutu-rific birthday mission almost complete. Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'll be nominated for Mommy-of-the-year after this!!! I can't wait to share pics and do the tutorials on my blog!!! :D


Yep!!! I got some good stuff coming, and lots of it.  Just gotta get through this last week on English class, Rye's Birthday, and Easter, and this Blog should be golden!!! Believe me I'm not letting you all down! ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment