Sunday, April 28, 2013

ATTN:

Okay my fellow bloggers, crafters, followers, etc.
My posting schedule is not working out (obviously).  I am having a hard-time keeping up on this blog.  So excuse the delay in my posts (which I will be making up for), but right now I need a break and time to strategize my next move, that being organizing and keeping a more disciplined schedule to the blog and my followers.  As some many know I'm attending school full-time, I'm a full-time mommy, and I literally do everything!  So needless to say I'm a busy-bee and on top of it, I'm exhausted... I need to get through this weeks homework, housework, and work on some renovations that we have coming in my home.  I'm not superwoman, not like I used to be so I'm taking a small (probably a month) break from the blog.  We'll continue where we left off and I promise there will be more crafts to post too, because I've got stuff to make for people as well.  As May was to be our month to duct-tape, when I come back I'm hoping to hit ya with a double dose of duct-tape and whatever I have planned for June.  And thank you to my followers and their loyalty, I'll be back soon! ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment