Monday, March 25, 2013

Pin of the Week Jan 13- Jan 20

Okay, I know this isn't fit for everyone's style, but this has been something I've been considering doing to a set of my lower cabinets in my kitchen. (you'd have to see these cabinets, they're horrible looking!) Anyways, I really can't afford and do NOT want to pay all that money renovating a kitchen in a place I know we will not stay forever (I got BIG dreams), we live in Indiana and eventually we plan on leaving the state my fiancee isn't from here, and I'm a business major who loves arts/crafts, not the best place for the obvious future I'm trying to paint.  But my goal on this blog is to give great alternatives that are not costly.  This is definitely one of those type of projects! When I finally decide to do mine, you best believe I'll be posting pictures!
This is an awesome blog to check out too, you can find this project at: http://www.realcoake.com/2013/01/kitchen-cabinet-ideas-curtains-for.html

No comments:

Post a Comment