Friday, March 29, 2013

Okay, I just have to say...

I just came up with a new, nifty idea for the blog. If you look to the right I just added a new page titled "Events of the Month".  I went to http://www.holidayinsights.com/ and I found there events/holidays/and special occasions that some I NEVER heard of!  So I figure looking at some of these events and whatnot we could incorporate some of these events into fun blog posts/future ideas/projects/ you name it!  There will be a post for each event listed.  So we going to give this a try and we'll see how it goes! ;-)

In other news, I just want to say that I'm thinking "Burlap".  I don't if it's because I sit there and fond of my "No-Sew Burlap Curtain" every time I walk into my bath, which also I finished some more decor, with more burlap..... and really we don't have a major holiday in April, but I'm thinking we're going to dedicate our April "Pin of the Weeks" to Burlap.  Burlap, is a penny-saver.  That's our ultimate goal, DIY-for cheaper than what the stores charge and coming up with new creation.  And so, I'll be loading the rest of the bathroom-burlap project(s) in April in dedication to our April Burlap theme, and hoping to feature a guest project(s) from my friend's blog at: http://cutcraftcreate.blogspot.com/, if you want to get a head start, go check her out.  She too is a big fan of burlap, and really probably gave me the push to fall in love with it as well. (I was never really a burlap fan, until recently). So I'll be preparing soon an April Fool's Day prank list (not so crafty, but we have fun here too!) and the other events for the first week of April and I'll be looking out for some awesome Pins on Burlap to share for the next month.  I hope you all are as excited as I am and ready to get your craft on! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment