Wednesday, March 6, 2013

And the Catch-Up continues...

Here in awhile I'll be back on here working on getting "Pin of the Week" up-to-date, and then I think I have pages, and picture edits (laying down claim to my work). : )  Also I'm in a "crafting frenzy" I'm making 5 Disney Princess Dresses, all my design, no pattern for my daughters 3rd Birthday, which is March 21st.  I think we'll probably celebrate the weekend before, due to all the local Easter Egg hunts in town the following weekend, and then the weekend after that is Easter this year, SO....It might be good to spread the festivities out some. Anyways there's no pattern to these dresses because there just isn't one I like, and I haven't sewn in over 10 years at least..... so thank god my 'visuals' and drawing is better, because I'm making these dresses happen, and I cannot wait to share them with you all! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment