Thursday, April 18, 2013

Hand Stitched Love & Burlap {DIY Shirt}







Crafty Creations for April 18th, 2013 @ Cut, Craft, Create: Hand Stitched Love & Burlap {DIY Shirt}


-This week I'm introducing a guest blogger who is also a friend and co-worker of mine, Miss Kelsie Ann, in light of me making this "Burlap Month"  I want to share as much Burlap as possible and I haven't got the chance to work with it lately because of pending renovations in my home that will include Burlap.

Totally cute, and simple
to make! Kelsie has 
many other great projects on her blog, and she's even inspired 
me for my "future 
projects" that will 
be soon to come! So 
everyone go give 
this girl some love
and visit her at her
 page enjoy! 
There's a link below 
and above.

Cut, Craft, Create: Hand Stitched Love & Burlap {DIY Shirt}

No comments:

Post a Comment