Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Ya I've been slackin'

Anyway, my latest news, I want to share my co-workers blog: http://cutcraftcreate.blogspot.com/ , she is such a sweetheart and she's got some cute and creative ideas on there! :-) Also, I'm pretty sure I've been let go for the season from work so I should have more time for crafting and new ideas to share with the world! *kinda a bitter sweet moment, because I love my job* I've been going to school full-time and this week it was absolutely crazy starting a new class, but hopefully I will get this blog all caught up and up to date and we can start adding new things here soon.  Also, I've gotten a sewing machine, so yes,, I will be sewing again here soon, so I'm sure we'll have a new tab up for that!  Also, tax season is coming if not here for some of you and I re-doing EVERYTHING in my house, so I'll be documenting a lot of those renovations and my new creations for interior design.  I'm also on this kick right now, of trying to revive 4-H for my local county, I don't think it'll take up too much of my time right now, it's just getting the kids and parents educated about what 4-H is and what it's about, not even getting to the benefits it can bring to the kids.  So I'll be campaign that on here too! :-)  Lastly, I think I'm going to go for the risk of starting a crafting business, I'm too anxious and excited, and I feel I'm ready to do it.  I think I have the tools and the confidence; just a little more research and I think I will be getting that started by April hopefully.  Look forward for the changes that'll be happening soon, and the new additions.

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl- you'll be GREAT at your craft business. Everyone has to start somewhere! Look ahead to my Thursday post... I'm going to be linking you up! I can't wait to share you with my followers as well. Love this page.

    Happy Crafting,
    Kelsie Ann

    ReplyDelete