Thursday, January 31, 2013

Last week of this Writing Course...

So it's crunch time, I apologize, I have not been ignoring you, it's the last week of this class and I need to keep my straight "A" record going, and that can all be lost by like 6pts, SO..... Let's get through this, then get all Pin of the Weeks up to date, and we'll go on from there, hopefully we'll finish "the bathroom project", and we'll see what I have for Valentine's Day, but most likely it won't be until after he receives the gift, because his nosy butt will be on here looking.  I do a homemade gift every year and I think I'll share one from the past later this week.  Then sometime we'll be moving on to easy gifts, and the next few months an interior design/decor thing going on Room-to-Room a we update things, and I think that'll be fun.  Along with I may start video tutorials and tours of the house as we update it.  Too many ideas and never enough time! But I'll be back soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment