Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Crafty Creations

What's the difference between "How To's by my Design" and "Crafty Creations"?  Well, I'll tell ya....
"How To's by my Design" would/ and can be apart of "Crafty Creations" because it was my crafty creation, however, they're specifically made from my brain, although I've found others have made something similar afterwards, these weren't inspired from someone else. "Craft Creations" is stuff I made whether it was inspired by a magazine, book, blog, Pinterest, any other social networking page, or just floated out my head one day.  However most have been inspired, if inspired from Pinterest.  Any who, so you all don't think I'm a total ditz, that is why I separated the two.  When I get a great idea it doesn't occur often, so I want to share what comes out my creative mind and let it be known that "I thought this!" (lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment