Thursday, February 28, 2013

Like the new layout/design?

Yeah, me too!  First order of business, I'll be getting "Pin of the Week" up to date.  Also just because I haven't been posting doesn't mean I haven't been getting my craft on, because OH BUDDY HAVE I!!!  In the little spare time that I do have, that's what I have been doing.  So I have lots of new wonderful things to share here soon, with tutorials!  But again first I'd like to get the "Pin of the Week" on track and then we can work toward a better posting schedule!  As you have probably seen "Pin of the Week" posts on Sundays, and so far that's all I have for a schedule.... But we're getting there.  Before I get to work on the pins, I would like to share that I have another part of the "Bathroom Project" done, and cannot wait to share!!! But I want to give a tutorial so it's a process.  I hope everyone is as excited as I am, and that I'll be giving you, my viewers, some new ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment