Friday, March 16, 2012

Introductions

Hi there, a quick bio, and some info about my blog:  I'm Shana, I've recently gotten back into crafting, I done 4-H for the whole 10 years, won trophies, gotten first place at the state fair, so FYI my stuff's legit. :)  I'm now 25, been a stay at home mom for a few months due to thyroid problems, and because of those problems is how I got my mojo back!  My "main" talent that I really have an "eye" for is collage art.  On anything and everything.  That's my main thing, along with recycling, turn trash into treasure.  Being a stay at home mom, having a kid, and one income is expensive.  So a lot of my ideas / projects affordable, I won't say easy because I don't know you, or if my projects are gonna be your "thing".  Like for example, I can sew, sewing looks easy when my mom does it, but for me it is difficult and frustrating.  I will also note too, if you have ideas for constructing things differently always try it.  For example, if I try to recreate something, I can't usually go by it's directions, I'm already crafty so if I have any clue, I usually do it "my way", otherwise I screw it up.  Just wanna throw that out there in case you are like me.  But I will post directions ALWAYS as detailed as possible and will always answer questions.  I will also be posting stuff that I found on Pinterest that is awesome as suggestions and my recreations of some of those as well, and of course from other places I'm sure.  So I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment