Monday, March 26, 2012

Changes Again!

Okay, so my life is getting busier, so I have changed the "Pin of the Day" to "Pin of the Week", and I've added another new tab of Misc. things that I've made, for those of you who are interested and like my stuff.  Also I'd like to note that I will be getting a new camera probably around June, so my pictures will hopefully come out better.  (My daughter broke my good one so we're back to the old one.)  And I won't be doing much crafting this week until probably this weekend, due to m daughter just had her birthday and she has trashed my house wit all her new toys, and I've been kind of slacking because I've been crafting! :) And tons of numerous things and changes going on (I have toddler!) So and we're preparing for the summer and daycare, like said tons of stuff going on! One more thing it's in my top priorities to make tutorials on here, so that's still going to be coming this week! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment